The Music of my Life
Hi,Marvels
Today i will tel you what music i listen to and has been important in my life.
In my life, the music has been very different depending on the time i´ve been living, especially for the many changes that I have had to live. But at the moment, the music that has accompanied me in my new and long journey (Stupid trip Machalí-Santiago-Machalí) to the university has been the followuing:
1. Ricky Martin: Eternal in love whit that man, although he no longer goes with my ideals of romantic love and heterosexual norm, i still love him and he has been important in my whole life.
And until this day, I cry half the time of their concerts.
My favorite song is "Heart shot": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U3SkZEBGDY
2. Alex Anwandter: (future husband, apologize for not being able to learn to write your last name) my greatest companion of sorrows and joys, my example to follow, my singer with admirable political ideals and his music makes me feel that i am unique among the specials. Alex is a great, unique and our.
My favorite song is "Manifest": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSEn_jWMimk
3. (Me llamo) Sebastian: This time I´ll start with my favorite song, "Pink Children" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti_1NQi1gGw).
It all started four years ago when i saw it in "Too Late" and it was just the time when I was burning the closet completely.
thanks to that moment, i stopped being the homosexual boy who complied with the heterosexual rules and sought to be as unnoticed as possible because it was hurting me and my people.
Sebastian thanks for making me understand that these logic were the ones that killed and are killing my colleagues.
It all started four years ago when i saw it in "Too Late" and it was just the time when I was burning the closet completely.
thanks to that moment, i stopped being the homosexual boy who complied with the heterosexual rules and sought to be as unnoticed as possible because it was hurting me and my people.
Sebastian thanks for making me understand that these logic were the ones that killed and are killing my colleagues.
4 (and not least): Mon Laferte: Wow, is an incredible woman and artist, i love her music even though it makes me suffer. I love it, I love it, I love it.
My favorite song is "Your lack of love": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R1RGl4WQP8
Goodbye to all my dear ones <3
Bonus track: (Me Llamo) Sebastian FT. Mon Laferte- "It's okay to be the worst" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G2cXQVuixA

I LOVE MON <3 <3 <3 <3 and i love you sometimes <3
ResponderBorrar