My favorite piece of technology

Hi, Hi, Hi, Hi everyone.

Now I come to talk to you, becouse take me and i can, hahahaha.

Today i come to talk on my wordeful iphone (Pink, very Pink), She is very important in my life, becouse is my great life parnet and i love it. 

She is a smartphone, pink (very Pink), whit big cam and incredible speed.

She came into my life on Octuber 29, 2016, for my birthday number 19.

I use it all day for everything you need during the day becouse it has everything i need.

I like my iphone becouse is fabulous and it is always available when i need help.

And, As i said, is my great life companion, but i do not think it is indispensable to live, but without it would be all the more difficult.

I love fabulous iphone.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

The writing experience

Dynamics of the Chilean Public Administration

Do we have physics or chemistry?