My Deam Life
Hi,people (It they can be called humans)
But time passed and my dream life changed completely, and I no longer wanted to study to be a medical visitor and I wanted to study to become a public administrator or sexologist (Until now I wonder why I am studying public administration)
Finally, I study public administration because it was easier to study in Chile, but I still do not give up and hope to devote myself to sexology in the future.
But my university life has been wonderful, especially for the great people I have met at the University and my new political life.
And for the moment I would like to work in open government and e-government.
Good Bye
Today, I will tell you about my dream life when I was a child (or girl, or not binary, nobody knows).
When I was little, I dreamed of being a medical visitor because I find it entertaining, visiting doctors, paper, briefcase, suit, talking, etc.
But time passed and my dream life changed completely, and I no longer wanted to study to be a medical visitor and I wanted to study to become a public administrator or sexologist (Until now I wonder why I am studying public administration)Finally, I study public administration because it was easier to study in Chile, but I still do not give up and hope to devote myself to sexology in the future.
But my university life has been wonderful, especially for the great people I have met at the University and my new political life.
And for the moment I would like to work in open government and e-government.
Dear ones, this is a part of my life and it comes much more.
Good Bye
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario